Monday, March 2, 2009

Demon Feast: A Poem


This, ahem, Poem, was handed to me in the street just the other day by one of our illustrious Lords.
He modestly offered it saying he had been encouraged by some friends to do so.
I told him that it was a fine poem and of course I would print it.
So here it is as it was given to me.
I believe the words are correct, but there were a few blood stains covering some of them.
My apologies for any mistranslations.
I might warn against the reading out loud of this to children.

I sit sucking marrow
From bones of the dead
She was such a sweet thing
Or so my friends said
Yes she is sweet said I
So let’s not waste her
And so with our tongues
We proceeded to baste her.
Licked her all over
From plump lips to toes
But one could not help
But to bite off her nose
And so it did follow
We all ate our share
Till all that was left
Were her bones and her hair
And now I sit sucking
And wondering how
One could ever prefer
A pig or a cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment