Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rape accusations

I have been asked to print the below statement. It is followed by a reply by the party in question. it is in her own words. I have not edited either and both are as I recieved them.

From Franz.

For all to know, the candidate of the Lumberman is falsely accused of threatenings of rape.
Horrific false rumours and gossips are spreading througout the places to deviate the attention, destroy the honour of the Lumberman, and promote another candidacy that will bring us to brink and destruction.
Golgothians, do not believe these wrong accusations and trust the Lumberman.
These rumours, are even now affecting the duties of the Lumberman whose integrity is at stake. The Lumberman sends this message to stop them and to repeat once again that his agents do not mengle into personal affairs when they are on duty
The Lumberman will support his candidate as his experience speaks by himself, as his program derives from this experience and as he has the real exclusive willingness to bring Wytchaven and all the Golgothians to preace and stability.


Gebo's reply

Gebby was cleaning the floor in the inn, The Badman, that lumberer, comes in and asks me loads of questions, about things that are not his to ask. Then he sez about Gebby wearing her new kimono, me mam bought it for me, it's got flowers on.
He sez that me mam will be angry with me when i gets home raped for teasing men and he stands next to me and rubs hisself on me while he sez it.
Gebby was scared and runned away, Don't want no trouble, don't want to get in trouble with me mam. Gebby is scared that the Badman might do something horrid to the pretty ladies in the village, scare them, like he keeps scaring poor Gebby when he comes up and tries to talk to her all the time. Gebby dun no about much, but she knows when she's scared. Gebby dun knowed why The Badman keeps tryin to make Gebby look bad. lyin' bout what he did, Gebby never done nuthink wrong.

Gebby dun want no trouble, miss.

Curtsies and runs from the room sobbing.


This paper makes no comment on either statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment